Connect With Me…
- Part 2: I’m serious. They really do call me Dr. Prism.
- Vertical Heterophoria – A Different Look at Being Level-Headed.
- Be Careful With “get the red out” Drops
- Trying a New Multifocal Contact Lens
- About Me
- The top 10 things I’d tell new optometry graduates after 10 years of practice
- 7 Common Eye & Vision Myths
- The top 11 things I’d tell new optometry school graduates after 11 years of practice
- Father’s Day
- It Never Fails…
Search for a Topic
Vision Source Olmos Park Daily
Category Archives: Digital Eye Strain
Digital eye strain…we hear a lot about it from those in the business and from our patients. More and more patients with very mild prescriptions are coming in and complaining about this type of eye strain. And it’s no wonder. … Continue reading
You don’t have to suffer from Visual Fatigue Have you ever thought about how many hours in the day you spend looking at a digital screen? I was thinking about it the other day, and really couldn’t believe that I … Continue reading