Connect With Me…
- Part 2: I’m serious. They really do call me Dr. Prism.
- Vertical Heterophoria – A Different Look at Being Level-Headed.
- Be Careful With “get the red out” Drops
- Trying a New Multifocal Contact Lens
- About Me
- The top 10 things I’d tell new optometry graduates after 10 years of practice
- 7 Common Eye & Vision Myths
- The top 11 things I’d tell new optometry school graduates after 11 years of practice
- Father’s Day
- It Never Fails…
Search for a Topic
Vision Source Olmos Park Daily
Category Archives: Dry Eye
Olmos Park Vision Source – Your premier Vision Source eye doctor, taking care of all your eyecare needs.
Welcome to Olmos Park Vision Source We are affiliated with Alamo Hts. Vision Source! Tom Ayres, O.D. Jason Deviney, O.D. (Mondays starting September 10th) 4501 McCullough #101 San Antonio, TX 78212 Phone: 210-340-5822 Fax: 210-340-3841 You’ll see … Continue reading
I came across a very informative All About Vision article about pink eye today that I’d like to share with you. The medical term for pink eye is conjunctivitis. This common eye condition can have more than one cause including … Continue reading
Most days I do not have enough time to tell my patients about all the exciting breakthroughs that are at my disposal to help them or their family members enjoy better vision. So I thought of eight items that I … Continue reading
As an eye doctor, I like to think that I know a lot about the eyes. And I like to think that I know a lot about vision, as they are not one in the same. But I always find … Continue reading
Most of you are aware of the different drops available to help reduce the redness of your eyes: Visine, Clear Eyes, etc.. But are you aware of the potential side effects from overuse of these drops? These drops belong … Continue reading