Connect With Me…
- Part 2: I’m serious. They really do call me Dr. Prism.
- Vertical Heterophoria – A Different Look at Being Level-Headed.
- Be Careful With “get the red out” Drops
- Trying a New Multifocal Contact Lens
- About Me
- The top 10 things I’d tell new optometry graduates after 10 years of practice
- 7 Common Eye & Vision Myths
- The top 11 things I’d tell new optometry school graduates after 11 years of practice
- Father’s Day
- It Never Fails…
Search for a Topic
Vision Source Olmos Park Daily
Category Archives: Glaucoma
Olmos Park Vision Source – Your premier Vision Source eye doctor, taking care of all your eyecare needs.
Welcome to Olmos Park Vision Source We are affiliated with Alamo Hts. Vision Source! Tom Ayres, O.D. Jason Deviney, O.D. (Mondays starting September 10th) 4501 McCullough #101 San Antonio, TX 78212 Phone: 210-340-5822 Fax: 210-340-3841 You’ll see … Continue reading
Did you know in some areas that there are veterinary ophthalmologists? I’m pretty sure they don’t prescribe eyeglasses and I can guarantee you they don’t believe in the effectiveness of vision therapy. But I’m sure they deal with their share … Continue reading
Well, what do you know, how did I miss the announcement of May being Healthy Vision Month? Maybe because every day to an eye doctor seems like healthy vision day where I feel like Bill Murray in the movie Groundhog Day … Continue reading
As an eye doctor, I like to think that I know a lot about the eyes. And I like to think that I know a lot about vision, as they are not one in the same. But I always find … Continue reading