Connect With Me…
- Part 2: I’m serious. They really do call me Dr. Prism.
- Vertical Heterophoria – A Different Look at Being Level-Headed.
- Be Careful With “get the red out” Drops
- Trying a New Multifocal Contact Lens
- About Me
- The top 10 things I’d tell new optometry graduates after 10 years of practice
- 7 Common Eye & Vision Myths
- The top 11 things I’d tell new optometry school graduates after 11 years of practice
- Father’s Day
- It Never Fails…
Search for a Topic
Vision Source Olmos Park Daily
Category Archives: Multifocal Contacts
I came across this article in Science Daily about LCD technology that is being integrated in to the matrix of contact lenses. Here you see a photo of a contact lens with a simple dollar sign embedded in to it. … Continue reading
Olmos Park Vision Source – Your premier Vision Source eye doctor, taking care of all your eyecare needs.
Welcome to Olmos Park Vision Source We are affiliated with Alamo Hts. Vision Source! Tom Ayres, O.D. Jason Deviney, O.D. (Mondays starting September 10th) 4501 McCullough #101 San Antonio, TX 78212 Phone: 210-340-5822 Fax: 210-340-3841 You’ll see … Continue reading
It’s a battle that’s been “raging” since the mid-1980s when soft bifocal contact lenses were first introduced. Vistakon got in to the game early with the Acuvue Bifocal and CibaVision followed shortly thereafter with their Focus Progressives. Both were better … Continue reading
Today I was thinking about my friends in Keene, NH. Talked to them today as a matter of fact (fantasy football-related). When we would go over to visit my good friends Kristin and Eric, one of them would always ask … Continue reading