Connect With Me…
- Part 2: I'm serious. They really do call me Dr. Prism.
- Vertical Heterophoria – A Different Look at Being Level-Headed.
- Be Careful With "get the red out" Drops
- Trying a New Multifocal Contact Lens
- About Me
- The top 10 things I'd tell new optometry graduates after 10 years of practice
- 7 Common Eye & Vision Myths
- The top 11 things I'd tell new optometry school graduates after 11 years of practice
- Father's Day
- It Never Fails…
Search for a Topic
Vision Source Olmos Park Daily
Tag Archives: 20/20
Yesterday, I had three interesting and completely separate inquiries in to an eye condition that is often detected at home (usually by mom) at a very young age. My first question came from Kim, an elementary school classmate that I … Continue reading
As an eye doctor, I like to think that I know a lot about the eyes. And I like to think that I know a lot about vision, as they are not one in the same. But I always find … Continue reading