Connect With Me…
- Part 2: I’m serious. They really do call me Dr. Prism.
- Vertical Heterophoria – A Different Look at Being Level-Headed.
- Be Careful With “get the red out” Drops
- Trying a New Multifocal Contact Lens
- About Me
- The top 10 things I’d tell new optometry graduates after 10 years of practice
- 7 Common Eye & Vision Myths
- The top 11 things I’d tell new optometry school graduates after 11 years of practice
- Father’s Day
- It Never Fails…
Search for a Topic
Vision Source Olmos Park Daily
Tag Archives: Alamo Heights
Back in 2009, I started on Facebook and I put some thoughts together under a title called 25 Random Things about me. Anyone remember that? Well, I got to the end and thought of one more thing that I … Continue reading
It was a busy and somewhat hectic day at the Alamo Heights Vision Source yesterday. Our Officemate electronic medical record software was inaccessible and we had to resort to writing everything down on paper. Paper! It was like it was … Continue reading