Connect With Me…
- Part 2: I'm serious. They really do call me Dr. Prism.
- 12 signs you may have vision problems even though you can read 20/20.
- Vertical Heterophoria – A Different Look at Being Level-Headed.
- Be Careful With "get the red out" Drops
- About Me
- Trying a New Multifocal Contact Lens
- The top 10 things I'd tell new optometry graduates after 10 years of practice
- Best Treatments for Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes
- The top 11 things I'd tell new optometry school graduates after 11 years of practice
- 7 Common Eye & Vision Myths
Search for a Topic
Vision Source Olmos Park Daily
- Iure Bugoy on Digital Eye Strain — Ways to Prevent It
- joianna on Halloween Contact Lenses Can Have Scary Consequences
- seo machine pro on 12 signs you may have vision problems even though you can read 20/20.
- Exercise Program Review on 12 signs you may have vision problems even though you can read 20/20.
- free pr 5 dofollow backlinks on 12 signs you may have vision problems even though you can read 20/20.
Tag Archives: Glaucoma
Did you know in some areas that there are veterinary ophthalmologists? I’m pretty sure they don’t prescribe eyeglasses and I can guarantee you they don’t believe in the effectiveness of vision therapy. But I’m sure they deal with their share … Continue reading