Connect With Me…
- Part 2: I’m serious. They really do call me Dr. Prism.
- Vertical Heterophoria – A Different Look at Being Level-Headed.
- Be Careful With “get the red out” Drops
- Trying a New Multifocal Contact Lens
- About Me
- The top 10 things I’d tell new optometry graduates after 10 years of practice
- 7 Common Eye & Vision Myths
- The top 11 things I’d tell new optometry school graduates after 11 years of practice
- Father’s Day
- It Never Fails…
Search for a Topic
Vision Source Olmos Park Daily
Tag Archives: healthy vision month
The front window of the eye is called the cornea. It contains no blood vessels so that we can see through it clearly. Contact lenses can actually inhibit the amount of oxygen that reaches the cornea. Overwearing contact lenses can … Continue reading
Yesterday, I had three interesting and completely separate inquiries in to an eye condition that is often detected at home (usually by mom) at a very young age. My first question came from Kim, an elementary school classmate that I … Continue reading