Connect With Me…
- Part 2: I’m serious. They really do call me Dr. Prism.
- Vertical Heterophoria – A Different Look at Being Level-Headed.
- Be Careful With “get the red out” Drops
- Trying a New Multifocal Contact Lens
- About Me
- The top 10 things I’d tell new optometry graduates after 10 years of practice
- 7 Common Eye & Vision Myths
- The top 11 things I’d tell new optometry school graduates after 11 years of practice
- Father’s Day
- It Never Fails…
Search for a Topic
Vision Source Olmos Park Daily
Tag Archives: infographic
Infographics are pretty cool, with lots of information, varying sizes of text and well-designed images. Here’s a good one I found online about the iris, the colored part of the eye. I had a patient in the other day who … Continue reading