Connect With Me…
- Part 2: I’m serious. They really do call me Dr. Prism.
- Vertical Heterophoria – A Different Look at Being Level-Headed.
- Be Careful With “get the red out” Drops
- Trying a New Multifocal Contact Lens
- About Me
- The top 10 things I’d tell new optometry graduates after 10 years of practice
- 7 Common Eye & Vision Myths
- The top 11 things I’d tell new optometry school graduates after 11 years of practice
- Father’s Day
- It Never Fails…
Search for a Topic
Vision Source Olmos Park Daily
Tag Archives: Presbyopia
It’s a battle that’s been “raging” since the mid-1980s when soft bifocal contact lenses were first introduced. Vistakon got in to the game early with the Acuvue Bifocal and CibaVision followed shortly thereafter with their Focus Progressives. Both were better … Continue reading