Connect With Me…
- Part 2: I'm serious. They really do call me Dr. Prism.
- Vertical Heterophoria – A Different Look at Being Level-Headed.
- Be Careful With "get the red out" Drops
- Trying a New Multifocal Contact Lens
- About Me
- The top 10 things I'd tell new optometry graduates after 10 years of practice
- 7 Common Eye & Vision Myths
- The top 11 things I'd tell new optometry school graduates after 11 years of practice
- Father's Day
- It Never Fails…
Search for a Topic
Vision Source Olmos Park Daily
Tag Archives: red eyes pupil dilation
Did you know in some areas that there are veterinary ophthalmologists? I’m pretty sure they don’t prescribe eyeglasses and I can guarantee you they don’t believe in the effectiveness of vision therapy. But I’m sure they deal with their share … Continue reading