Connect With Me…
- Part 2: I’m serious. They really do call me Dr. Prism.
- Vertical Heterophoria – A Different Look at Being Level-Headed.
- Be Careful With “get the red out” Drops
- Trying a New Multifocal Contact Lens
- About Me
- The top 10 things I’d tell new optometry graduates after 10 years of practice
- 7 Common Eye & Vision Myths
- The top 11 things I’d tell new optometry school graduates after 11 years of practice
- Father’s Day
- It Never Fails…
Search for a Topic
Vision Source Olmos Park Daily
Tag Archives: Z-view
(Part 2 of my last post. Make sure you read it before reading this one.) So I have a patient in my chair with healthy eyes, but he/she still can’t see the letters as sharply as they’d like. Making the … Continue reading
As I’m thinking about how to begin this post, I think back to optometry school and the availability of the diagnostic equipment that was there for us along with the wealth of knowledge of the different doctors and professors there. … Continue reading